Saturday, July 20, 2013

Introducing...

Welcome,
If you are visiting this blog, there is a possibility that you know me! I am the mommy of a super amazing cat named Cloud. He is the strongest, sweetest, toughest cat I have ever laid eyes on. And he is in need of some help. So I want to start off by sharing part of his story.


Cloud is an 8 year old Maine Coon mix who is a huge ball of fluffy love!
Cloud's medical issues first started off in 2011 when he was diagnosed with glaucoma and secondary uvetis. He was also found to have polyps in both ears. We started out by removing a majority of the polyps and providing him with a laser eye surgery that would hopefully get the glaucoma and uveitis under control. In February of 2012 the glaucoma and uveitis were no longer manageable and the next option was to remove his left eye. Since then he has had no issues with his remaining eye.
But the poor baby can't seem to catch a break. He has now just been recently diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. Cloud's previous medical issues have already caused some financial stress so now we are looking for help to save our cat's life. He truley means everything to me and neither I or Cloud are ready to let go just yet.
So now I am here. I know to a lot of people, animals might be just that, animals. But to me, Cloud is a companion and some one that I love dearly. I want to share my journey, in hopes of connecting with others who may have gone through this situation or are going through the situation right now.

igg.me/at/cloud-covarrubias

~Cloud's loving mommy,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment